Welcome

Welcome to Photo Boutique chatter and pictures.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm Horrified

I was horrified when I came in here and saw how long it's been since I updated my blog. I can see that I'm not good at blogging what with Facebook and all.

The image here is a new style I've been working on for my digital images. I've been busy in my photography world.

Brad has been busy with Whirlpool groups and families.

The gardens are needing our attention in preparation for winter. We are shooting lots of senior and family sessions right now.

One thing I would like to mention is our Oct. to Thanksgiving special for the Manna Food Pantry: Your $30 session fee will be totally donated to the Food Pantry and you will receive a free 8x10 print for yourself. All session fees paid by Nov. 3rd are eligible for a 50% match by the Mecosta County Community Foundation. So I am hoping the community will help provide food for families.

It is Sunday and a glorious day off . I'm so grateful for all my blessings and will be happily back to work tomorrow. Lots of work scheduled and lots of challenging new ideas to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment